Featured post

Monday 15 May 2017

The Wonderful Journey (Part 1)



Makkah at night


Assalamualaikum.


Last year I had a chance to do Umrah and Hajj in the same year. And I'm so blessed. I can't stop thinking how lucky I was to had such a wonderful opportunities.  The Umrah was on January and On September I did my pilgrim.  I was being terrified to leave my kids for almost a month. However I'm telling myself that's everything will be okay since both of my parents will be there to take care of them. So my husband and I can do the service peacefully. 

I really want to share everything about my holy journey to Makkah and Medina. But I don't know how to start. So I'm going to give you the big pictures of what to prepare at home before you go, the things that you need to bring along with you, what to wear, places to visit and what food you should try and any detail. But I won't tell you the detail about the service since it's not my capacity to do that. However, I hope anybody can get the useful information from this post.

Ten things that you should do before you go:
1. Do Groceries shopping and prepare the kitchen supplies and daily amenities that sufficient enough for certain time until you come back home. 
2. Write down the daily menu 
3. Pay all bills (electricity, water, gas, credit card bill, insurance, etc)
4. Give information to closest neighbours, school, another parents about your leaving
5. Prepare the medicine for the kids including the insurance information and the nearby hospital and the regular doctor to visit.
6. Share the teachers phone numbers, neighbours, and another parents, your office mate to your parents or any person that will take care of your house and kids.
7. Put everything that valuable in the safe deposit box in a bank such as jewellery, bank books, house certificates, etc. And don't forget to share this information to your closest  person that you can trust. 
8. share the information about your life insurance to your brother/sister
9. Prepare some money for daily needs and emergency needs 
10. Give information to your close family so they'll take care of your kids and parents during your leaves.

That's the must do list, however if you have another thing to add to the list I'll be happy to know.

Next posts about my journey will be coming up.

Cheers,
Dhidie




No comments:

Post a Comment