Featured post

Wednesday 4 March 2015

A Treasure On Kayu Aya Street



How should I describe this place?
It's like love at first sight.
Coffee Library is a coffee shop that's located just across our hotel where we stay at Seminyak
The Library sign like bother me every time I look at it and I promise myself that I have to come by before I leave Seminyak.
And thanks to my best friends those very supporting - maybe they have no heart to see me sad or afraid  that I will be whining all the way back to Jakarta :)))

This is a small coffee shop, but unbelievable i just researched that's rated 4 of 5 on Trip Advisor and it is in the list of 18 cafe that we should visit once in our life in Bali in Lady Iron Chef website. My feeling can't be wrong.

 you should really have to give a try, when you on kayu aya Street. I didn't order food, because we just had our breakfast at the hotel. But the coffee was perfect. I didn't want to go home. The place kind of swallowed us. And we didn't realise that we'd spent 2 hours there. Hopefully we have a place like that here in Jakarta, where I can write or read some books peacefully.

Love at First Sight
Cool Place
The coffee bar
a place to chill out
All Coffee signs
my happiness is my cup of coffee
sorry, i don't share coffee

coffee is everywhere 
even the restroom was cool









No comments:

Post a Comment