Featured post

Saturday 14 March 2015

My Blank Space

Nice to meet you
Where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought oh my god
Look at that face, you look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play
New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I could make the bad guys good for a weekend

( Blank Space - Taylor Swift)


Hey, I still can't move on from my trip to Bali last month.
The memories keep repeating in my head. And I still waiting for to meet my girlfriends.
It's like addicted. That we have to meet everyday like in Bali.
They're kind of filling a blank space in my heart.
A blank space between my job and my family.
Our friendship is like a piece of puzzle that complete a whole picture of my life.

This small bakery at the corner of Hanoman street in Ubud Bali is also fill in a blank space at Ubud Street. It's small shop and it's not an eye catching. You have to enter this shop and feel the atmosphere and try the bread or the cookies and the coffee.
It's called Kakian Bakery. Kakiang is grandfather in Bali language.
I'm glad we had our breakfast at this bakery on our last day in Ubud.
It's a walking distance from our hotel.
I ordered curry fried bread and a cup of sumatra coffee.I love coffee but i'm not used to have bread for my breakfast. I made an exception for this. Because it tastes really good.
I bought some cookies for the boys. 
And again, I'm not really into cookies but this palm sugar cookies are delicious.
And they also sell some local natural soaps, body butter, lip balm for souvenirs if you don't have time to shop elsewhere.
cause we're not in a hurry and nowhere to go. We just spend hours sitting there and talking some not important things.

I love this place. And this will be my must visit place whenever I'm in Ubud.


a blank space

i want to try all

small cozy bakery

It's perfect

Say Hi to all the kitties









No comments:

Post a Comment