Featured post

Tuesday 3 March 2015

I Love Veggies





Finally back to Ubud, Oh My God I love this town.
It's so quiet here and this town means books, yoga and healthy food. Yeaaayyyy...
Every year two big events are held in Ubud. First Bali Spirit Festival (BSF) is an international yoga festival. It usually held in March. And the second one is Ubud Writers and Readers Festival (UWRF) it usually taken place in October every year.

Books and Yoga.. hmmm two things I love in this world. That's why I love Ubud so much. 
But healthy food. Actually both of my best friends, kind of pushed me to try the raw food. I'm not really into raw food. Except gado2 and pecel (traditional food from Indonesia) of course. But last time tried to eat a a healthy food at Namaste Festival in Jakarta, I don't like it. It's weird, like you faking it. Cause you're eating burger and you expect it taste like meat but it turned out to taste like tempe! Hahahaha... Pardon my mean comment... Namaste...

But I was wrong... Our first stop was Alchemy at Panestanan Street. It's  far from monkey forest or Hanoman street. The place was very organics.. hahaha... it's a nice place and I feel home there. Almost all the customers came casually, I mean they wearing yoga pants. And browsing the internet. It has salad bar and juice bar. So first we have to ordered our food to salad bar then they'll give you a bill, and then we can order juice or some other healthy drink from the juice bar or order dessert from the dessert corner. And all absolutely healthy... We ordered green juice with different ingredients. And for food we ordered spring rolls and veggies with pesto dip. And both of the meals were delicious. And I really want to go back there.

We also tried The KAFE at Hanoman Street on our second day, It's not really a raw food but still it's healthy and delicious... OMG I want to go back to Ubud ASAP... :)

Alchemy Raw Veggies and Pesto Dip

No comments:

Post a Comment