Featured post

Thursday 19 March 2015

Sweet Tooth O Mine


Gelato (Italian pronunciation: [dʒeˈlaːto]; plural: gelati) is the Italian word for ice cream, derived from the Latin word "gelātus" (meaning frozen). In English this word commonly refers to varieties of ice cream made in a traditional Italian style. Gelato can be made with milkcream, various sugars, and flavoring such as fresh fruit and nut purees. It is generally lower in calories, fat and sugar than ice cream.[1] (Wikipedia)


Wise man says:
" Time to go to Italy or at the very least the nearest gelato stand"

We didn't go to Italy so we went to the nearest gelato stand.  There are two famous gelato shop in Seminyak, Bali. And the two of them are in our itinerary, we can't wait to try Lello Lello Gelato and Gusto Gelato. Actually I can't wait that.

Lello Lello Gelato was our first destination when we arrived in Bali. Actually we meant to go to Gusto gelato, but unfortunately it was closed on Sunday so we tried our luck to Lello Lello and yeayy it's open. This shop is located at Seminyak and very easy to find. The shop has beautiful interior. And we find it difficult to choose the flavour cause they have range of flavours that we'd like to try all. So I ended up with the sour flavour. I chose it cause it green and I love green. We spent half an hour to enjoy our gelato. It came in very big portion and I tried really hard to finish it. The shop also has various range of coffee and now I feel sorry not to try the coffee.

On our fourth day, we finally tried Gusto. The place is more simple than Lello Lello and it's coming with lower price. However the variety of flavours made us not easy to decide. I want all. But thank God, we can have two flavours in one cup. The famous flavour was bounty, but i don't like coconut. So I chose one sour flavour (again) and one sweet flavour. Both taste so good for me ( and both of my best friends were not agree with me).


cute and cozy shop
Which one do you want? Can't decide

decision..decision
can't help not to do self feet on these artsy pattern tiles



Lovely Place
Welcome to Gusto

Guilty Pleasures

My choice of flavours: sweet and sour

best friends with different taste


No comments:

Post a Comment