Featured post

Sunday 22 March 2015

Another Story of Seminyak

My mind are still wandering in Bali.
I describe Seminyak as upper class area in Bali. Like Menteng in Jakarta, Kensington in London or Beverly Hills in Los Angeles.
I never been go to Seminyak in purpose. Usually for me, beach means Kuta.
But in our last trip we spent two night in Seminyak.
There are many famous and expensive beach club like Potato Head and Ku De Ta. Many restaurants such as Metis Restaurant and Gallery, La Lucciola, Ultimo, etceteras.  And last but least the nightlife of Seminyak : Woo Bar @WHotel, Motel Mexicola and again Ku De Ta. And the gelato galore Lello Lello and Gusto are also located at Seminyak.

We got very different atmosphere in Seminyak after our healing trip to Ubud.  For sure, everybody needs quite and fun balance, don't we? 

We stayed at Upaasha Hotel on Kayu Ara Street. It's a minimalist concept hotel and I love the architecture and the interior design overall. It the first open hotel that I've ever come. Since they have no main door, as we arrived, we climbed the stairs and there we were, right in the middle of reception area. The lobby and the dining room. It's perfect.

I also love our room, it's very big and white room. I love the pool. They also served a good breakfast and what I love most about this  hotel are very close to all those cafes, restaurants, shops, boutiques and everything. It's like heaven for the me and the girls. So we can just spent our time all day at the places nearby the hotel. Actually there were not many Indonesia stayed there, so i didn't feel like I was in Bali.

Upaasha Hotel
Open Space Reception Area

The pool
breakfast buffet


perfect egg benedict for breakfast

shops...shops...shops....
nice exterior

my favourite coffee shop

KAFE BALI Resto just across the street 








No comments:

Post a Comment