Featured post

Saturday 7 March 2015

Finding My Simply Happiness



Hey, What you really love about Ubud?
This city is amazing. It's very different with any other cities in Indonesia. It's like somewhere out there,  where I can forget all my routines here in Jakarta. And I don't even really care at all.

I can define this city as yoga, writers, and healthy food heaven.
So our trip this time was came with tag line - love yourself. Hahahaha...
First, we planned to join yoga at Yoga Barn, that's why we chose to stay at Alaya in the first place. But unfortunately they were closed during our stay, so we tried Taksu. And we're very happy that we found this little heaven at Ubud.


This place is amazing. All you want to do to indulge yourself are available here. They have yoga class, beauty salon, nail salon, various massage and spa too. And the also have a restaurant that serve healthy food. What a heaven. I took a vinyasa class in the morning and came back for Bali Massage in the afternoon. I think I've found my simply happiness.

Taksu Garden Resto
Vinyasa Yoga Class
Step on The Lotus
Stairway to heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment