Featured post

Wednesday 25 March 2015

where's our dinner???

Night Life?
Wow.. is it too much to ask?
I was there with two my besties and both are not a "party" person.
So.. I just had my night well spent...

Our first night in Ubud, we went to Thai Resto just right nest to our Hotel. Its name " Siam Sally".
And it's really delicious. We ordered duck fried rice, pad thai, and the sticky mango rice was very delicious.... Trust me...

siam sally

sticky mango rice



Our second night in Ubud. We went to Kebunku Bistro on Hanoman Street. It's a cozy place with a touch of southern American. The music was good. The price wasn't really good. But we have fun there. We ordered pizza, mojitos and of course steak... (cause i was boring in eating raw food).

pizza and mojito
nice ambience
On Our third night, we ate at Lao Ta on Sunset Road.  It's a Chinese food which famous with its chicken porridge, and it's surely delicious... I have to remind myself if i came to this place again, I will order one cakwe, cause it's really biiiiiiig. But we also had fun there.

dinner for three
And for our last night in Bali, we spent at Motel Mexicola.Its concept is very Mexico. The song, the interior and atmosphere and of course the food. I love it. What's make this rest different are the waiter have special dancing that make us wanted to shake our body. The food were good and the waiter gave enough instruction so we ordered something really good ( and of course not too expensive). We ordered taquitos, it's like smaller form of queasadilla with various filling as our appetiser than carne asada (marinated beef steak) as our main course, and nachos with delicious guacamole and of course various taste of mojitos. I tried mojitos which had jalapeƱo inside. and it tastes unbelivably good.

Motel Mexicola

Delicious Guacamole

Our main course



No comments:

Post a Comment