Featured post

Thursday 12 March 2015

Serendipity

Have you ever watch the movie " Serendipity ". If you haven't seen this movie, so you have too. It starred by John Cussack and Kate Beckinsale. I just watched this movie for about hundreds times :) 

Serendipity means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise" (Wikipedia). As I would say, it's a sweet destiny. I can tell that how I met my husband was serendipity, the way I met my two bestfriends was also serendipity cause everything happened for a reason. And how we finally took a vacation to Bali and chose to try Crystal Healing by AwaHoshi was also a serendipity.

our crystal healing class. can you believe that the three of us chose the colour of the pillow coincidentally by the colour that we love most?
I only followed the itinerary that was arranged by my friends for our trip in Ubud in the first place. I didn't have any idea, what is Crystal Healing. I only like to try something new ( and of course I'm just being tolerance with my best friends).  And that was one decision that I've never regret in my life. 

I love my cards

The AwaHoshi Crystal healing is located somewhere at Monkey Forest Street. The place is a little bit hiding in another side of the main street. And I met the teacher. I forgot her name, she's in her sixties however she was really kind and friendly. She's very welcome to us and while waiting the other participants she told us to pick some like Tarot cards to read. The class was outside her pavilion that only consists of one bed room and a bath room. There were severals mats lying there and she told us to pick a blanket for each of us.There were seven of us in the class. An american couple, a korean performer that has a Bali boyfriend, one europe woman and three of us.  Before the sessions we have to read our cards. 


All were good cards and I really love my cards. It's positive sign. And she taught us to have a positive mind. And the class began, we laid down on our mats and she started to sing and played the musics with her crystal bowls. It's so beautiful. The clear crystals sounds combined with the sounds of nature was really beautiful. Most of us were falling asleep. Until she closed her performance.

After the class ended she asked us one by one how we felt. What I felt actually during the session was like everybody in my past who has unfinished business with me came one by one. And my office also like haunted me. And my conclusion after the session was I have to do something else and not only worked at the office. I have to do something to make a better world even if it's only by a small thing. The most important is I have to follow my passion.

Why I called it Serendipity was that she could tell that the three of us were there in Ubud for a reason. I told her that we came to Bali to celebrate our 20 years of friendship. And she encouraged us to linger our friendship by making something together. It's really an unforgettable experience for me and my two besties. I hoped in our next visit, the three of us are actually have made something together. 















No comments:

Post a Comment